475 ILLAWARRA ROAD, MARRICKVILLE
Lovingly held and enjoyed within the family for over 60 years, this completely solid full brick house looks modest from its quiet elevated position, but in fact is a large child safe home, on a very desirable block of land with a surprisingly spacious rear leafy garden for all the family to enjoy.
A rare find is the very wide family size garage, opened by remote control with additional side door entry being ideal when returning home with the children and pets. The garage also has ample storage space.
Conveniently positioned in a "stroll to everything location" close to shops, rail, cafes and schools, this happy family home offers:
- A very generous floorplan, which can be easily updated into open-plan living if desired
- Classic reception hallway ensures privacy and security, leading to a formal lounge
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings being naturally bright and airy
- Classic neat and tidy family bathroom, with separate shower and full-sized bathtub with newly updated 315 litre AquaMax water heater
- Updated large gas kitchen with an abundance of workspace, & storage with off-set dining area
- The kitchen ideally looks out to the covered courtyard and garden, ideal for small children,
- Large & secluded backyard and veggie patch captures all-day sun, and is a welcome surprise and easily enhanced for today's living
*In the catchment area for Ferncourt Public School
An honest and desirably presented home, which holds all the fundamentals for today's living, so add this surprising home to your inspection list.
Under Instruction To Be Sold. Don't miss out.
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged
L1, 50-58 Moorabool St
Geelong Vic 3220
Office: 03 52 485338