29 PHILLIP STREET, NEWTOWN
Quiet location, yet just moments to the hip and happening cafe & entertainment scene, this classic fronted federation brick home sits perfectly within one of Newtown's wide, tree lined premier streets, with rear access to the property via the arty Phillip Lane' creating parking and an option to extend the property like plenty of others have done in the street (STCA).
This generously sized property offers a real opportunity to change the floor-plan and create your dream home or an ideal investment property within this high yield area.
The house displays:
- Classic formal wide reception hall, tiled awning & period timber fretwork
- Formal sitting room, picture light windows, picture rails & high ceilings
- 3 large original bedrooms being private & naturally lit
- Original gas eat-in kitchen, original bathrooms and separate lavatory
- Ideal North facing rear backyard plus raised balcony / entertainment area
- Under house workshop and storage area with W.C. and internal laundry room
* Potential for rear lane off street parking, as achieved by several similar dwellings (STCA)
All the must-have attractions that Newtown & Enmore have to offer being close to the famous Enmore Theatre, Newtown's eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and shops. Easy access to all public transport and private and public schools such as Newington College and the Newtown High School of the Performing Arts.
This is your opportunity to create your dream home in the place to be seen!
Don't miss-out on this opportunity!
L1, 50-58 Moorabool St
Geelong Vic 3220
Office: 03 52 485338