Deceased Estate must be sold - CHELTENHAM
12 NORMA CRESCENT, CHELTENHAM
This well loved family home of 44 years is now for sale, owner built and double brick construction this home sits proudly on an 993sqm block and offers a versatile floor plan in a quiet yet convenient street. With high ceilings throughout you can add your own touches, a self contained granny flat offers guest/in law accommodation and a rare find with garaging for 4 cars. Within a prized location this family home is in the Cheltenham Girls High School and Beecroft Primary school catchments and is only a short walk to rail and close access to the M2.
- Large open plan lounge and dining room
- Original kitchen with excellent storage and meals area overlooks rear yard
- Light filled double sized bedrooms with high ceilings, 2 bathrooms
- Well maintained gardens and child friendly yard
- Self contained granny flat with kitchenette and bathroom
- Solid double brick construction in a quiet locale
Sat 1 June 2019
On Site Price:
Contact agent below for price details.
JOIN TODAY FOR
L1, 50-58 Moorabool St
Geelong Vic 3220
Office: 03 52 485338