25 ABBOTSFORD STREET, ABBOTSFORD $1.4m-$1.54m
Blue chip street & position!
Neat and in good order, this property offers scope to create your dream home at your leisure.
Beautiful, wide residential street, rated in the top #2 best streets in Abbotsford, amble to St Heliers cafes, arts precinct, 500m from the Collingwood Childrens Farm and the River, Dights Falls, nature walks and bike tracks, also a 9 hole golf course!
- Land - 10.4m x 29 m = 301.6sqm approx
- 3/4 bedrooms - OFPs; roses; pressed metal
- Separate lounge with timber floors
- Galley kitchen to dining area; gas cooktop
- Bathroom with bath plus laundry facilities
- 2nd outside WC; reverse cycle air conditioner; shed
- Off street parking + permits (STCA)
- Rear lane with pedestrian access
- Rent potential up to $750pw ($39,000pa)
Outstanding opportunity - “You can’t go wrong!”
Position, potential and ultimately a great lifestyle awaits.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.
L1, 50-58 Moorabool St
Geelong Vic 3220
Office: 03 52 485338