Spacious Family Friendly Living in Quiet Locale
39 NEIGHBOURHOOD GROVE, POINT COOK
Auction Sat 20 Mar at 11:30am
$930,000 - $1,000,000
Offering generous proportions for exemplary family living, this contemporary double-storey residence is located in highly sought after and desirable location. This Porter Davis built home offers four living zones, four bedrooms plus study, four bathrooms plus powder room and double car accommodation.
• Upon entry, you will be greeted by the study which offers quiet solace for those working or studying from home.
• Formal and informal living zones include the formal lounge room, open plan family and meals zone adjacent to the kitchen, separate rumpus/theatre room, and upstairs family retreat space.
• Outdoor entertaining is available through the glass sliding doors from the open plan family area to the alfresco area.
• The well-equipped kitchen boasts island bench, stone countertops, extensive cabinetry and walk-in pantry.
• Four bedrooms are located upstairs, with the main bedroom suite including an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robes, whilst the remaining bedrooms each also include an en suite and walk-in robe.
• Sitting a spacious 562m2 (approx.) block, this property offers a spacious backyard for the discerning buyer.
• Additional highlights of this wonderful family home include a double garage with internal access, a separate laundry, a guest powder room, and abundance of guest parking on the street.
Residents will enjoy proximity to every major amenity, including Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Featherbrook P-9 College, and public transport options including Williams Landing station, regular bus routes and easy access to the Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Point Cook, VIC
Land Area: 562 sqm
AuctionDate: Sat 20 March 2021
Time: 11:30 AM
Location: On Site
Range: 930,000 - 1,000,000
L1, 50-58 Moorabool St
Geelong Vic 3220
Office: 03 52 485338